Michelle is a Solicitor in the Corporate Department. Michelle advises on acquisitions and disposals, buy outs, joint ventures, reorganisations, refinancings, private investments and a variety of partnership, company advisory and start-up matters. Her recent work includes:
- Acting for a venture capital investor on its investment in a pioneering life science business
- Acting for a company specialising in water hydraulic technology on a multimillion dollar extension to its banking facilities
- Acting for an individual, acting through a shareholder nominee, on the purchase of 50% of the share capital of a publishing company
- Acting for five sellers on their disposal of shares in a software engineering company to a large US corporate
- Acting for a charity, supporting people with mental health issues, on its acquisition of the business and assets of another charity operating in the same sector
- Acting for a local professional partnership on its merger with a national firm
Michelle has also worked with over 50 schools on their academy conversions since the introduction of the Academies Act 2010.