Employers rarely have a period of significant stability in their workforce planning but is the range of current issues something of a perfect storm? Increasing digitalisation, new worker rights, Brexit and the new regime for skills-based immigration, the growth in apprenticeships, and competition for candidates from private sector house-builders are all happening at the same time. This session will look at each of these issues, how they can be managed, and what issues arise when they come into conflict with each other.
- The HR impact of digitalisation and AI/IT
– Agile working
- The end of the flexible workforce?
– New worker rights under the Good Work Plan
– The “Living Hours” standard
- Brexit (still…)
– The Settlement Scheme
– Skills-based immigration from 2021
- Managing the broadening workforce age profile
– Ageing workforce
– Differentiation vs imitation
– ‘Growing your own’
If you have any questions or for more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 020 7065 1871