Dan brings a pragmatic, commercially focused approach to his work with a ‘can do’ attitude – problem solving any issues to help the client get the transaction over the line with a risk profile they are comfortable with.
Areas of Expertise
Dan’s areas of expertise include:
- Acting for both landlords and tenants on commercial lettings
- Asset management work for a number of clients
- Conditional contracts, overage agreements and collaboration agreements
- Development work
- High value residential sale and purchases
- Investment properties – sale, purchase and ongoing asset management
- Purchase of a number of Solar Farms on leases with the benefit of ROC payments for clients
- Restructuring of ownership of assets for clients
- Section 106 Agreements
- Secured lending including securitisation of portfolios
- Telecommunications leases – acting for landlords
Before joining Devonshires, Dan worked at Kingsley Napley advising on a broad spectrum of work including: landlord and tenant work; investment sale and purchases; solar farm acquisitions; Crossrail affected sites; property finance; portfolio restructuring and residential sale and purchases.
Dan graduated from Cardiff University and completed his LPC at the College of Law in Guildford.
Dan enjoys spending time with his young family. He is an avid sportsman (hockey, cycling, running amongst others). Most weekends he can be found coaching children both hockey and football – albeit not at the same time!!
Dan acted on the purchase of 40 + retail units for JV entity, bank debt and subsequent asset management with the aim of setting up a large portfolio for the sale to a fund; currently acquiring further assets.
Dan provided advice relating to a JV partner for property investments with PE firms
Dan advised on the surrender and re-grant of two high value retail units on Oxford Street and various lettings on the upper floor offices.
Dan acted on the sale of 25 acre industrial estate.
Dan advised on on the acquisition of various properties from receivers – dealing with title issues and ancillary risk issues within tight timescales.