Dan provides pragmatic, commercially focused advice with a ‘can do’ attitude.
The key commercial issues are assessed in conjunction with the risk profile of the individual client. The key issues are highlighted and guidance provided to allow the client to make an informed decision on every transaction based on their own risk profile. Dan and his team are there to help at every step of the way drawing on other professionals as required by the relevant transaction.
Dan’s areas of expertise include:
- Commercial property – including the sale and purchase of investment properties
- Acting for both landlords and tenants on commercial lettings across the different use classes
- Asset management work for a number of landlords across their portfolios
- Acting for a number of retail tenants including those in the ‘grab and go’ sector as well as known leisure operators
- Development work (sale contract; development agreement and title due diligence)
- Conditional contracts, overage agreements and collaboration agreements
- High value residential sale and purchases
- Restructuring of ownership of assets for clients
- Section 106 Agreements
- Secured lending including securitisation of portfolios
- Telecommunications leases – acting for landlords
- Working in conjunction with the Regulatory department at Devonshires he also work in the lease based sector of the RP world