The Times has published its list, now in its fourth year, of the top 200 legal practices in England and Wales. We first made this list in 2021 and are delighted to have retained our listing for 2022.
The list is peer group recommended, and each year the Times, together with Statista, conducts surveys amongst thousands of legal professionals, with their responses used to identify the leading firms.
We say a genuine thank you to all our peers who recommended Devonshires. The 2022 list is published in The Times paper and on their digital platforms.
Eight qualities that make us one of the best:
- We work constructively with other legal professionals to achieve our clients’ objectives.
- We have a deep understanding of the Sectors we work in.
- We deliver first-class training programmes, including our InLaws programme aimed at our Clients’ in-house legal teams.
- We have, for several years, been awarded by the City of London Clean City Awards scheme, which recognises our efforts and commitment to adopting sustainable practices.
- We are committed to delivering services that support all our communities and were one of the first firms to set up a charitable foundation that is driven by our employees.
- We are not afraid to roll up our sleeves and take on difficult matters. For example, our litigation teams regularly make new law on behalf of Army Veterans, Regulators and Social Housing Clients.
- You will often find us in the media helping articulate our client’s concerns and our experts regularly appear in the press, on radio, and on podcasts.
- Our roots are in social housing and we have expanded to successfully represent large banks and financial institutions, international and national companies (from start-ups to some of the largest), insurance underwriters and brokers, regulators, insolvency practitioners, professional service providers, politicians, individuals, and you, we hope…
We are Devonshires: Lawyers with personality, working with you – our clients, our communities, our peers, and each other – to achieve results.