We are pleased to announce that following a 2 year training contract we see the following Trainees qualify:
- Nadine McNally and Diarmaid O’Sullivan qualify into our Banking, Governance and Corporate department.
- Kerri Harrison qualifies into our Housing Management department.
- Simone Protheroe qualifies into our Construction department.
- Jamie Leonard and Adam Penman qualify into our Real Estate and Projects department.
- Eleanor Vesty qualifies into our Litigation department.
Amanda Harvey, Employment & Pensions Partner and Training Principal said: “On behalf of Devonshires, I am delighted to see these trainees qualify. Trainees are an important part of Devonshires and I take a keen interest in seeing trainees develop and progress their skillset so they can achieve their full potential”.