Who would have thought that the economic and political landscape would have changed as much as it has since this time last year? With a new Welsh Programme for Government, legislative and regulatory changes, and the implications of Brexit, it’s a time of transformational change for housing organisations.
This year’s annual Altair and Devonshires seminar will provide insights from expert speakers as well as giving you the opportunity to join the debate on how to achieve transformational change.
We have a great programme and selection of speakers which include;
Perspectives on change for Welsh housing in 2017
- Stuart Ropke, Chief Executive, Community Housing Cymru
- Judy Wayne, Director, Altair
- Andrew Cowan, Partner, Devonshires
Regulatory views on change
- Julian Ashby, Chair – HCA Regulation Committee
- Helen White, Chair – Regulatory Board for Wales
- Ian Williams, Deputy Director for Sector Development – Welsh Government
How is the sector making transformational changes? To include findings of the recent ‘Future Gazing, Future Shaping‘ series of reports
- Michael Appleby, Director – Altair
- Nick Billingham, Partner – Devonshires
Transformation: a Housing Association’s perspective
- Kevin Heslop, Director of Technology – Sanctuary Housing Association
This event is relevant to Housing Association Chief Executives, Chairs and other members of the Executive team.
Click here to book your place now for what promises to be an insightful and thought-provoking afternoon. Cost is just £100 per person for this half day seminar, which starts with a networking lunch.
- Date: 17th January 2017
- Time: 13:15 – 17:30
- Venue: Wales Millennium Centre, Bute Pl, Cardiff Bay CF10 5AL