During this seminar speakers will discuss key topics around everyday application of BIM. They will use real life case studies from the past 12 months to provide delegates with practical tips and advice.
The seminar will provide a comprehensive session on present day topics and challenges faced by clients and delivery teams, whilst also providing an opportunity for discussion and interaction between speakers and delegates, so knowledge and experiences can be shared. There will be a focus on legal and regulatory changes, Asset Data and Asset Management.
- Regulations – responsibilities and implications
- Asset Management – reducing risk and improving service
- Digital Twins – cutting through the hype
- Legal – managing risk and avoiding actions
- Asset data journeys – creating the golden thread
Emma Richman – Head of Asset Management, Greatplaces Housing Group
- Lloyd Connors, Information & BIM Manager, Airey Miller (Chair)
- Andrew de Silva, Director & Architect, David Miller Architects
- Kathryn Kligerman, Partner, Construction & Engineering, Devonshires
- Emma Richman, Director of Assets, Great Places Housing Group
- Mark Pratten – Associate Director, Airey Miller
- George Stevenson, Managing Director, Activeplan
This seminar is free of charge, hosted by Airey Miller, Devonshires, David Miller Architects and Activeplan.
If you have any questions or for more information, please contact email@example.com or call us on 020 7065 1871