Donna McCarthy and Anna Bennett of Devonshires Solicitors will present this timely Breakfast Briefing on Property Guardians focusing on recent cases and discuss situations where it may be appropriate to use the services of a Property Guardian company. We will look at the potential pitfalls and what steps landowners should take to ensure that schemes are run lawfully.
- What is Property Guardianship?
- Why has it been in the news?
- The legal implications of using guardian companies.
- Potential pitfalls and how to avoid them.
- HMO licencing – obligations.
Donna McCarthy, Partner, Housing Management & Property Litigation
Anna Bennett, Solicitor, Housing Management & Property Litigation
If you have any questions or for more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 020 7880 4440.