A reduction in consumer confidence, a preference to shop online by modern consumers and the uncertainty surrounding the ‘B’ word have led to difficulties in the commercial property market. This session explains how you can be proactive to deal with such situations and manage the risk.
- Current market conditions
- Voids – short-term fixes and mitigating the risk
- Considerations in agreeing Heads of Terms
- Practical considerations in drafting
- Alternative uses for your stock
- Dealing with problematic tenants
- Insolvency and forfeiture
Dan Moan, Partner, Real Estate & Projects, Devonshires
Neil Lawlor, Partner, Housing Management & Property Litigation, Devonshires
Charlotte Sawyer, Solicitor, Real Estate & Projects, Devonshires
Mark Foxcroft, Solicitor, Housing Management & Property Litigation, Devonshires
This session is aimed at in house legal teams and those managing commercial property. It is being hosted as part of the 2019 InLaws Programme. Please pass this information on to members of your team that may find this relevant.
If you have any questions or for more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 020 7065 1871