In this seminar we will follow a contract for an IT project from concept, through procurement, to implementation and what to do when IT projects fail, including how to approach resolving a dispute. We will use real life examples throughout the seminar and provide you with our top tips for each stage of an IT project.
- Procurement of IT Services.
- IT as a service: how to stay in control of agile projects and managed systems.
- Top 10 recurring themes from IT project failures and the human factors impacting project success.
- How to approach resolving a dispute when IT projects fail.
Who should attend:
This seminar is relevant to any organisation and in particular those in the following roles:
- Procurement Directors
- IT Directors
- Finance Directors
- Corporate Services Directors
- In House Counsel
Jason Coyne, Partner, IT Group UK
Kris Kelliher, Partner, Devonshires
Gareth Hall, Partner, Devonshires
Nikki Bowker, Solicitor, Devonshires
Michelle Mullen, Solicitor, Devonshires
If you have any questions or for more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 020 7065 1871