In this seminar we will follow a contract for an IT project from concept, through procurement, to implementation and what to do when IT projects fail, including how to approach resolving a dispute. We will use real life examples throughout the seminar and provide you with our top tips for each stage of an IT project.
- Procurement of IT Services.
- IT as a service: how to stay in control of agile projects and managed systems.
- Top 10 recurring themes from IT project failures and the human factors impacting project success.
- How to approach resolving a dispute when IT projects fail.
Who should attend:
This seminar is relevant to any organisation and in particular those in the following roles:
- Procurement Directors
- IT Directors
- Finance Directors
- Corporate Services Directors
- In House Counsel
If you have any questions or for more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 020 7065 1871