With the General Data Protection Regulations going live on 25 May 2018, this is your opportunity to make sure you are on top of everything you need to be and to learn what to do if you are not.
• The GDPR principles in the context of HR
• The importance of drafting effective Privacy Notices
• New rules for Subject Access Requests
• Consent, and when you can rely on it
• Duties of a DPO
• Penalties for non-compliance
Who should attend:
This session will be of particular interest to any HR professionals who are currently preparing for compliance with the GDPR
How to register your interest:
To register, please click here and complete the online form.
Alternatively, please email your name and full contact details to email@example.com.