It is nearly a year since the GDPR and the DPA 2018 came fully into force, so we thought it an appropriate time for a look back at how our clients are faring under the new data protection
regime. What of SARs? We will share a few experiences. And how are the exemptions under the DPA 2018 bedding in? We will look at the treatment of special category data and criminal convictions in particular. And, of course, a few case studies from the unfortunate victims of data breach since 25 May 2018. Something for all those who love or fear GDPR, so please do come along.
- The key GDPR issues challenging our clients
- Responding effectively to SARs
- Grounds for processing: the debate continues
- Troublesome cases: the DPA 2018 exemptions
- Data Sharing Agreements: just how important are
- Case studies: outcomes from some of the ICO’s most recent investigations
Who should attend
This session is aimed at in house legal teams. It is being hosted as part of the 2019 InLaws Event Programme.
Nick Billingham, Partner & Head of the Information Team, Devonshires
Hetal Rupareilia, Solicitor, Devonshires
Louisa Loizou, Director, PCGCS Ltd
If you have any questions or for more information, please contact email@example.com or call us on 020 7065 1871