This webinar will look at some of the most common and pressing governance issues affecting housing associations, focusing on both housing and consumer credit regulation and in each case in light of Covid-19. Are you up to date with the legal and regulatory trends in the sector? How should you prepare for an IDA? Is your association complying with the regulatory standards and the new FCA Senior Manager regime? Join us for this session to ensure these topics are on your to do list and to compare and discuss with your peers!
- Constitutional status
- The Governance and Financial Viability Standard and how to comply
- Legal and Regulatory trends (the impact of Covid-19)
- Practical Tips for Board Meetings and IDAs
- Introduction to Consumer Credit and FCA authorisation
- Navigating CONNECT and GABRIEL
- Typical Housing Association activities and risks
- Summary of the new Senior Manager’s and Certification Regime
Alice Overton, Solicitor, Banking, Corporate & Governance, Devonshires
Nadine Ofori-Atta, Solicitor, Banking, Corporate & Governance, Devonshires
Please pass this on to members of your team that may find this webinar relevant.
If you have any questions or for more information, please contact email@example.com