Aimed at inhouse lawyers in the social housing sector, our regular HM Update will bring you up to date with developments in housing law over the last 6 months. As always, our case law round up will take you through recent Appeal Court and other noteworthy housing cases. And a few new topics to bring up to your attention: service charge costs associated with removal of cladding and “waking watches” is an issue troubling a number of social housing providerss; and we are all following with some trepidation the progress of the Homes (Fitness for Human Habitation and Liability for Housing Standards) Bill as it makes its way through Parliament; we will also show best practice based on recent experience of improvement notice prosecutions.
- Leaseholders: The recovery of fire safety costs
- A whistle-stop tour of the General Data Protection Regulation
- Fitness for Human Habitation: What does this mean for landlords?
- Improvement Notices: Tips and tricks to avoid prosecution
- Case Law Round Up: Recent cases in the Upper Courts and Tribunals
Register your interest:
For more information or to sign your colleagues up to our mailing list please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on: 020 7880 4440.