This session will look at how to report to clients on the key issues in an effective and understandable way.
- Understanding the deal and the client, and their objectives. There is no such thing as a ‘standard report’ that will do for all clients
- How to communicate to clients – format of reports, when and how to report
- Boundaries issues
- Environmental Issues – Contaminated land searches and what they don’t tell you and flooding issues
- Reporting on local searches
- Highways issues on development matters, adoptions, SuDs, vision splays
- Designated protected areas – how to report effectively
- What Title Insurance Isn’t, and its limitations plus the new requirements on you
- Planning – the usual problem areas and communications issues – including s106 agreements
Hannah Mackinlay has over 25 years’ experience dealing with property matters and is a regular and popular presenter. Prior to lecturing, Hannah dealt with commercial property, development and environmental matters at partner and senior level at various firms across the City.
Who should attend:
This session is aimed at in house legal teams, principally working in the housing and regeneration sectors. It is being hosted as part of the 2019 InLaws Event Programme.
If you have any questions or for more information, please contact email@example.com or call us on 020 7880 4440