The Government has announced that we are due to see a radical shake up of the planning system. This webinar will provide a legal overview of what has been set out in the Planning for the Future White Paper and insight from Mark Pullin, Chief Planning Officer, Ebbsfleet Development Corporation, on how designating land values/zoning works in practice. We’ll also discuss the considerations for land deals and development of residential and commercial property.
- Review of the proposed changes and consultation process;
- What is a growth area and who is really going to benefit;
- Infrastructure Levy – section 106 in new clothes;
- Don’t throw those development plans out just yet;
- A practical overview of zonal planning: Ebbsfleet Development Corporation.
Jonathan Corris, Partner, Devonshires
Hannah Langford, Partner, Devonshires
Mark Pullin, Chief Planning Officer, Ebbsfleet Development Corporation
Who should attend:
- Development Teams
- Delivery Teams
- Project Managers
- Land Buyers
- In House Legal Teams
Please forward this invitation on within your organisation to others that may find this topic of interest.