Some believe that property charging has become more complex and protracted but is this true and, if so, is anyone to blame? This seminar will provide an insight into the charging process, to look at the myths and realities and gain an understanding of the needs of the Funders and the challenges faced by Borrowers.
We will also discuss recent and future sector developments in the world of property charging.
• Do’s and don’ts of the charging process
• Funders’ basic requirements – have they changed?
• Mortgagee protection clauses – the new gold standard
• How to achieve a MV-STT valuation
• Modular construction valuation and financing
Who is this relevant to?
• Property charging / Securitisation teams
• Treasury teams
• Development teams
• Legal counsel
Chris Drabble, Partner, Devonshires
Saghar Roya, Partner, Devonshires
Andrew Smith, Director, Savills
How to book your place:
To register, please click here and complete the online form. Alternatively, please email your name and full contact details to email@example.com.
Delegate Rate: Free