Some believe that property charging has become more complex and protracted but is this true and, if so, is anyone to blame? This seminar will provide an insight into the charging process, to look at the myths and realities and gain an understanding of the needs of the Funders and the challenges faced by Borrowers. We will also discuss recent and future sector developments in the world of property charging.
- Do’s and don’ts of the charging process
- Funders’ basic requirements – have they changed?
- Mortgagee protection clauses – the new gold standard
- How to achieve a MV-STT valuation
- Modular construction valuation and financing
Saghar Roya, Partner, Devonshires
Chris Drabble, Partner, Devonshires
Andrew Smith, Director, Savills
Who should attend:
- Property charging / Securitisation teams
- Treasury teams
- Development teams
- Legal counsel
If you have any questions or for more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 020 7880 4440