Some believe that property charging has become more complex and protracted but is this true and, if so, is anyone to blame? This webinar will provide an insight into the charging process, to look at the myths and realities and gain an understanding of the needs of the Funders and the challenges faced by Borrowers, particularly in light of the issues caused by COVID-19.
- Effect of COVID-19 on charging and valuations
- Do’s and don’ts of the charging process
- Funders’ basic requirements – have they changed?
- Mortgagee protection clauses – the new gold standard
- How to achieve a MV-STT valuation
- Valuation Update
Saghar Roya, Partner, Devonshires
Chris Drabble, Partner, Devonshires
Andrew Smith, Director, Savills
Who should attend:
- Property charging / Securitisation teams
- Treasury teams
- Development teams
- Legal counsel