Following the tragic fire at Grenfell Tower, the spotlight is on rainscreen cladding systems for buildings taller than 18 metres. At this seminar, we will look at the legal and technical issues and share our experience and knowledge advising on over 50 tall buildings post Grenfell.
• Requirements of Building Regulations
• Routes to compliance with Building Regulations
• Investigating non-compliances
• Devising remedial solutions
• Liability for non-compliances
• Dispute resolution
• The future for Building Regulations