With the expectation of an increase of stock rationalisation transactions within the sector, this seminar will explain what stock rationalisation is, highlight some of the key rationale for doing so (from the perspectives of both buyer and seller), provide a summary of the legal issues that arise as well as examples of some of the potential bumps in the road and most importantly how to smooth these out.
- Valuations and stock condition survey
- Effective project management
- Head of Terms
- Property related issues and considerations
- Drafting points on the stock transfer agreement
- Employment and TUPE
- Tenancy and other housing management issues
How to register your place:
Please email your name and contact details to email@example.com or call us on 020 7065 1871.