The Grenfell tragedy highlighted problems with governance, building maintenance and safety, and responses to resident concerns. We know that many housing professionals thought ‘it might have happened to us’. This joint Altair-Devonshires seminar looks at lessons learned, ways to improve governance and cope with the challenges ahead.
This event is relevant to Board Members, Chairs and members of your Executive team, so please feel free to share the details.
- Governance and Grenfell
- Policy implications in Wales
- Fire safety
- Coming attractions;
- Assurance and risk
- Data protection
- Modern methods of construction
- Payment of board members – does it improve governance?
- Governance challenges for Welsh associations
- Nick Billingham, Partner, Devonshires
- Hannah Breitschädel, Director, Altair
- Matt Carroll, Director, Altair
- Andrew Cowan, Partner, Devonshires
- Mark London, Partner, Devonshires
- Sarah Parr, Director, Altair
- Stuart Ropke, Chief Executive, Community Housing Cymru
- Judy Wayne, Director, Altair
- Ian Williams, Welsh Government
- Chris Wood, Partner, Altair
Register your interest:
For more information or to register your interest, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 020 7065 1871