This seminar will consider the issues that arise with S.106 and development sites by discussing Development Agreements in more detail and identifying what you should be looking for from your site visits. This will be followed by a session on simplifying the Securitisation process, which will provide valuable advice and tips that can be taken to make the securitisation process run smoother and more efficiently.
- Site visits
- Acquisitions and development agreements
- Building obligations
- Practical completion and handover
- The securitisation process
- Issues that affect the value of properties
- Issues to avoid as part of the securitisation process
How to register your place:
Please email your name and contact details to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 020 7065 1871.