We are pleased to be holding this event in conjunction with DTP and are delighted to have Clive Eccleston as our guest speaker. This seminar will provide an overview of the key considerations from acquiring a development site to the point that the development can be charged as security. We will also consider and discuss practical points and issues arising during the acquisition of a development site, funding and risk management considerations as well as the securitisation process. Our experts will provide valuable advice and tips on the factors to look out for in development agreements and site visits, financing and risk management as well as steps to make the securitisation process run more efficiently.
– Acquisitions and development agreements
– Site visits
– Planning and building obligations
– Practical completion and handover
– The securitisation process
– Issues that affect the value of properties
– How to improve the process
Treasury and Risk Management
– Funding, refinancing and liquidity
– Interest rate risk and hedging
– Security, loan covenant performance
– Counterparty risk
How to register your place:
Please email your name and contact details to email@example.com or call us on 020 7065 1871.