Criminal Finances Act 2017 (came into force 30 September 2017) – are you up to speed with new strict liability offences of failing to prevent the facilitation of tax evasion (UK and overseas) – the sanctions for breach include an unlimited fine and preventing bidding for public contracts? Learn what your business needs to do to be compliant at our Fraud & Corruption Update on 16 November 2017.
In this interactive seminar, which will include a case study, we will cover:
- Being compliant with the Criminal Finances Act 2017 – a know how guide
- The investigation tree – understand how you gather evidence and when and how a suspect is confronted
- Effective use of Internal Audit – an organisation’s eyes and ears
- Latest scams we have seen
- Minimising the risk – what distinguishes those who don’t experience fraud & corruption from those who do
- Stamping it out – how to take effective action and how to work with the police, the regulators and the Courts effectively
- Insurance – is it the solution?
Who should attend:
- Internal Auditors
- Risk Managers
- Security Managers
- Finance Directors
- Senior decision makers
- In house Lawyers
How to register your place:
Please email your name and contact details to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 020 7065 1871.