The end of May 2019 marks the first anniversary of the GDPR and the DPA 2018 coming fully into force, yet are your Development Sales transactions compliant? Are you inundated with Subject Access Requests (SARs) from purchasers, or finding yourselves lost amidst the GDPR changes? We will share our experiences and identify those areas your sales transactions can be improved to encourage GDPR compliance. In particular, we will look at the treatment of special category data and criminal convictions and, of course, a few case studies from the unfortunate victims of data breaches since 25 May 2018. Something for all those who love or fear GDPR, so please do come along.
- The key GDPR issues challenging our Development Sales clients
- Areas to improve: the Development Sales Process and GDPR Risks
- Responding effectively to SARs
- Grounds for processing: the debate continues
- Troublesome cases: the DPA 2018 exemptions
- Data Sharing Agreements: just how important are they?
- Case studies: outcomes from some of the ICO’s most recent investigations
Who should attend
This session is aimed at all those involved throughout the Development Sales process and any in house GDPR/Data Protection Officers.
Hetal Ruparelia, Solicitor, Devonshires
Tommy Evans, Paralegal, Devonshires
If you have any questions or for more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 020 7065 1871