In this seminar we will consider how the 5 key areas of Health & Safety interact with the Home Standard and how failings can affect Governance ratings.
Practical examples will be considered and discussed. This seminar is for anyone who is concerned with the health & safety duties of a social landlord and Regulatory Standards.
- How does the Regulator of Social Housing interpret the Home Standard in relation to the 5 key areas of Health & Safety?
- What is the “serious detriment” test and how can RP’s comply?
- How does compliance with the Home Standard affect Governance ratings?
- Key considerations when dealing with the Regulator
- An update on fire safety (to include the Building (Amendment) Regulations 2018 and Advice Note 14)
If you have any questions or for more information, please contact email@example.com or call us on 020 7065 1871