Looking at issues associated with heat networks, including contractual considerations; their relevance to the sustainability agenda; and regulatory protections pursuant to the latest energy security legislation
- Contractual considerations for heat networks.
- Issues impacting RPs and other end users with regard to heat networks.
- The latest regulatory protections proposed by the Energy Bill (formerly Energy Security Bill)
- Heat networks and their role or significance within the Government’s sustainability plans.
- How heat networks will support the UK’s aims of achieving Net Zero.
Kris has extensive experience of negotiating, drafting, reviewing and reporting on all forms of commercial contracts including maintenance and facilities management contracts, supply and distribution contracts, energy contracts, ICT contracts, catering contracts, joint venture agreements, outsourcing contracts care and support contracts and framework agreements and terms of business for various works, services and supplies.
James specialises in commercial litigation and construction dispute resolution and has experience in acting for many groups within the construction industry, including developers, contractors, sub-contractors, lenders, housing associations and also some private clients.