LIBOR will disappear next year and will, in most cases, be replaced with SONIA. In this webinar Devonshires and Savills will address the commercial and practical implications of the transition from LIBOR to SONIA and we will hear from guest speaker; Emma Turner, Head of Treasury and Corporate Finance at Riverside Housing Group on how this plays out for the Registered Provider.
- Why is SONIA better than LIBOR?
- What are the pitfalls?
- What should your action plan be?
- When to negotiate with lenders/counterparties?
- How to manage the practicalities?
- Charting the current legal developments
- The Registered Provider’s point of view: Emma Turner, Head of Treasury and Corporate Finance at Riverside Housing Group
Emma Turner, Head of Treasury and Corporate Finance, Riverside Housing Group
Gary Grigor, Partner, Devonshires
Patrick Hawkins, Director, Savills
Alex Morgan, Director, Savills
Who should attend:
- Finance Directors
- Heads of Finance
- Board members
- Chief Executives
- Treasury team members