This course aims to provide an understanding of the key the issues involved in dealing with service charges and recovery of costs incurred by RPs when providing services. This covers the contractual and Section 20 statutory consultation process that needs to be complied with, practical issues and how to deal with situations of non-compliance.
This course will be of benefit to those involved in service charge recovery, maintenance, major works planning and leasehold management.
- Contractual terms and understanding the lease
- Section 20 – The Law
- Section 20 – Notices and Timings
- Section 20 and Framework Agreements
- Dealing with Practical Issues
- Dispensation and Case Law
If you have any questions or for more information, please contact email@example.com or call us on 020 7065 1871