We will be bringing you a series of virtual panel discussions to share the current legal considerations during the pandemic and lessons learned from across the housing sector. This session looks at intelligent procurement, re imagining development frameworks, the emerging market and how it can help support your growth aspirations.
- Creating more flexible frameworks;
- Future proofing changes in delivery models;
- How these frameworks can support the delivery of your VfM strategy (and other regulatory considerations);
- The minimum requirements for a valid framework;
- Ensuring procurement does not become a burden to deliver development or select the wrong JV partner;
- The benefits of a strong framework.
We encourage participants to send questions to us in advance, to help us kick off the discussion.
Jonathan Corris, Partner, Real Estate & Projects, Devonshires (Chair)
Jonathan Jarvis, Partner, Banking Governance & Corporate, Devonshires
Kris Kelliher, Partner, Banking Governance & Corporate, Devonshires
Who should attend:
This session will be relevant to the Development, Finance, Governance, In House Legal teams and Company Secretaries of Registered Providers.