Devonshires is pleased to invite delegates to a panel discussion on the 12 June 2018 in
London and the 13 June 2018 in Leeds – on the likely implications for the Construction Industry following Dame Judith Hackitt’s recommendations.
We have gathered together some of the UK’s leading experts to discuss the implications of Dame Judith Hackitt’s recommendations from practical, technical and legal perspectives.
The expert panel has worked closely with Devonshires on the cladding and insulation cases that followed the tragedy at Grenfell Tower. All have considerable expertise in tackling the thorny issues addressed by Dame Judith Hackitt.
This seminar will be of considerable interest to anyone involved in the planning, design, construction and maintenance of buildings in the UK.
- Mark London, Partner and Head of Construction & Engineering, Devonshires
- Matthew Cocklin, Partner, Construction & Engineering, Devonshires
- Gerard McLean, Director, Chartered Architect, Probyn Miers
- Steve Cooper, Director, Chartered Fire Engineer, Tenos
- Peter Airey, Managing Director, Chartered Building Surveyor, Airey Miller Ltd
- James Bowling, Barrister, 4 Pump Court
How to book
To register, please click here and complete the online form.
Alternatively, please email your name and full contact details to firstname.lastname@example.org.