This training seminar is designed to explore lease extensions, both on a voluntary and a statutory basis, from the perspective of landlords, leaseholders, and as intermediary leaseholders. Concentrating in particular on how it impacts on Housing Associations and local authorities. Devonshires will be joined by James Wyatt, Director of Parthenia Valuation, a valuer with over 20 years experience who has been involved in a number of high profile cases and more recently referenced in a number national newspapers.
- Valuation and marriage values
- Which legislations apply to lease extensions
- The statutory process for lease extensions-
– Notices/Counter notices
– Application to tribunals
- What do the parties get when a lease is extended
- What if you don’t qualify or don’t wish to go down the statutory route
- How to deal with FTT applications if the parties cannot agree.
- Avoiding the pitfalls of getting things wrong
James Wyatt, Director, Parthenia Valuation
Elad Yasdi, Partner – Real Estate, Devonshires
Neil Lawlor, Partner – Housing Management, Devonshires
Rebecca Brady, Legal Executive – Housing Management, Devonshires
James Gostling, Graduate Legal Executive – Real Estate, Devonshires
If you have any questions or for more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 020 7065 1871